Tuesday, November 10, 2009

we must have a greenhouse.....




and that is so true that it goes without saying.


When I went to the ''four acres'' today I photographed the base where our greenhouse will eventually stand - this dishevelled concrete base is where we intend to place our new greenhouse. The plan is to order as soon as we can in the new year and have it installed and up and running for next spring. It will be a fantastic green house.
The other incredibly amazing building is the old barn. It is designated to be my studio and is also on the immediate to do list - I really am so impatient to get on with this project.
I feel like a child waiting for Christmas to arrive ....................


and I found out an interesting fact about the barn - it was built by my work colleagues grandfather - priceless!

Zaz;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment